EAST AREA FAMILY YMCA TEEN PROGRAMS
Contact Allie Clarke, East Area Family YMCA Teen Development Director with any questions about teen and tween Programs
We have something for everyone! Our
clubs are open to all YMCA of Greater Syracuse teens and tweens. Together we will help
you discover new activities and learn more about things you already
love. Registration is now available at any of our Associations Ys, we can't wait for you to join us!
A NEW WAY TO BE INVOLVED
Teen University allows you to participate in teen programming across the YMCA of Greater Syracuse association and earn credit for your new skills! You can major in one of our three focus areas and explore every department!
What do teens get from being a graduate from Teen University?
- Deeper understanding of the YMCA organization and mission
- A Teen University transcript to show their Teen University progress
- A mentor or advisor in your area of study can be provided, upon request, to support you in your Teen University journey
- Additional resources and support in your post graduate plans
- Ability to apply for a YMCA of Greater Syracuse sponsored high school senior scholarship
Teen Employees will also be able to earn credits towards Teen University for their years of employment and completed staff development.
...AND SO MUCH MORE
The East Area Family YMCA Teen and Tween department has a number of program for all.
-Home Alone 1 Class
-YouthSpark provided by Microsoft
-Teens on Weights
-Job Seekers Course
-Leadership Development Opportunities