The Y of Greater Syracuse has long been a place where families come together. Our family programs promote intergenerational bonds, encourage good health and foster connections through fitness, sports and shared interests. That's why, today, all families can find their second home together at the Y.
family wellness ProgramsOur Family Wellness programs were created with the whole family in mind. Let us help you model healthy living, while spending quality time with those you love.
Please note that days, times, and activities vary by branch. Contact Member Services, or consult the Program Guide for up-to-date details on upcoming programs and events!
- Stroller Fit
- Mommy & Me
- Parent-Child Gym
- Family Wellness Center Time
- Family Fitness Classes (check your branch schedule)
- Downtown Y - Group Exercise & Cycle
- East Y - Group Exercise
- East Y- Cycle
- NORTH Y - SPRING Group Fitness (Mar 6 - Apr 30)
- NORTH Y - SPRING Youth Fitness (Mar 6 - Apr 30)
- NORTHWEST Y - SPRING Group Fitness (Mar 6 - Apr 30)
- Southwest Y - Group Exercise
- Southwest Y - Indoor Track (April)
- Southwest Y - Indoor Track (May)
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of Greater Syracuse. All rights reserved.
The mission of the YMCA of Greater Syracuse is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
YMCA of Greater Syracuse | 340 Montgomery Street, Syracuse, NY 13202 | 315.474.6851