In the Y of Greater Syracuse community, opportunities to build lifelong friendships while being active and doing what you love are endless. By being a part of our adult sports and recreation programs, you can strengthen social ties and develop a greater sense of community all while learning and improving your skills to create a healthier you.
- « TRIATHLON TRAINING
- TRIATHLON MAINTENANCE
- ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
- WOMEN-ONLY TRI TRAINING
- TRIATHLON COACHES
- ONLINE REGISTRATION
Need motivation in the off-season? Join us one day a week and group train.
Keep your swim skills sharp, bike legs in shape and your running feet speedy.
Classes start in September. Registration required.
Fall Maintenance 2016
Off season triathlon training provides excellent opportunity to improve on key areas and dramatically improve your race performance.
Improve power to weight ratio
Strength train (injury proof your body)
Maintain your run and cycle base
- East Area Y - Wednesday 9:30am-11:00am and Wednesday 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Northwest Y- Tuesday 5:15pm-6:45pm, other days and times TBA
- North Y- Days and times TBA
- Downtown Y- Track time TBA and Downtown Y pool Wednesday 6am
For more information, contact Jennifer Hughes
Join other runners and triathletes:
- Monday evenings at 6:30pm - North Y
- Tuesday mornings at 5:45am - Downtown Y
- Wednesday mornings at 5:45am - Southwest Y
- Thursday evenings at 6:30pm - Fayetteville Canal Landing Park
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of Greater Syracuse. All rights reserved.
The mission of the YMCA of Greater Syracuse is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
YMCA of Greater Syracuse | 340 Montgomery Street, Syracuse, NY 13202 | 315.474.6851