We provide healthy living programs because wellness in spirit, mind and body strengthens our very being and enhances our interactions with others. It's not about big gains, it's about the development of better habits over time! At the Y, we'll make sure you go home with a new sense of knowledge and accomplishment.
Athletes can systematically train with a specific purpose to achieve large gains in a short time interval. Power-based cycling training using the Computrainer allows YMCA coaches to program in your specific needs for individualized training in a dynamic and fun group setting. Frequent testing allows the riders to see their individual progress.
Downtown Branch only
Please register by emailing email@example.com
If full you are more than welcome to ride an indoor cycle.
- Downtown Y - Group Exercise & Cycle
- East Y - Group Exercise
- East Y- Cycle
- NORTH Y - SPRING Group Fitness (Mar 6 - Apr 30)
- NORTH Y - SPRING Youth Fitness (Mar 6 - Apr 30)
- NORTHWEST Y - SPRING Group Fitness (Mar 6 - Apr 30)
- Southwest Y - Group Exercise
- Southwest Y - Indoor Track (April)
- Southwest Y - Indoor Track (May)
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of Greater Syracuse. All rights reserved.
The mission of the YMCA of Greater Syracuse is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
YMCA of Greater Syracuse | 340 Montgomery Street, Syracuse, NY 13202 | 315.474.6851