We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
ProgramsThe YMCA of Greater Syracuse has something for everyone, and is sure to offer a program that is just right for you!
Jump into lifelong fun
Swim Lessons at the Y
When a child overcomes her fear of water, there's no telling what she might accomplish. That's why swim lessons are included in your family membership at the Y.
Click here to match your child's age and ability with the appropriate class.
- Downtown Y - Group Exercise & Cycle
- East Y - Group Exercise
- East Y - Cycle
- North Y - Group Fitness Class Descriptions
- North Y - Group Ex & Cycle (through Jan 3, 2016)
- North Y Teen & Tween Fitness (through Jan 3, 2016)
- Northwest Group Fitness Class Descriptions
- Northwest Group Fitness Schedule (through Jan. 3, 2016)
- Manlius - Group Exercise/TRX & Bootcamp
- Southwest Y - Group Exercise
- Southwest Y - Indoor Track
Copyright © 2015 YMCA of Greater Syracuse. All rights reserved.
The mission of the YMCA of Greater Syracuse is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
YMCA of Greater Syracuse | 340 Montgomery Street, Syracuse, NY 13202 | 315.474.6851