Guest Pass Policy
At the Y, your friends are our friends. If you know someone who could benefit from the Y the way you have, bring them along as a guest.
Please remember that our first priority is to serve our members, who have made a commitment to the Y by joining. Our guest policy is intended to enhance member service to current members who are encouraging a friend to join. It also accommodates out-of-town family and friends of current members.
Adult YMCA of Greater Syracuse Members are welcome to bring guests under the following conditions:
- Members are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- Members must accompany guests at all times during their visit.
- Adult guests must present a valid picture I.D. for each visit and sign a liability waiver form upon entering the Y
- There is a one guest limit per member, per visit.
- Each local guest may visit the facility twice. To visit more, guests must become members. All YMCA of Greater Syracuse branches are part of one association, so a visit to one location counts as a visit to all branches.
- Out-of-town guests are not required to join after two visits if they provide proof of residency.
- During high facility usage, the Y may limit the number of guests permitted in the facility.
NORTH AREA FAMILY YMCA: Guests are not allowed from 2 PM to closing Mon-Sun.
NORTHWEST FAMILY YMCA: Guest privileges are currently suspended at this location due to high facility usage.
DOWNTOWN YMCA: Guests are not allowed after 4pm on weekdays or any time on weekends.
SOUTHWEST YMCA: Guests are not allowed after 4pm Monday-Thursday, or at any time Friday-Sunday.
There are no restrictions on guests at the EAST AREA FAMILY or MANLIUS YMCA.