MEMBERSHIP - join the ymcaThe Y is so much more than just a gym. It's an association of men, women, and children dedicated to strengthening community through Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
The Y is a place of belonging for everyone. We offer
memberships for families, adults, seniors, senior couples, high school students
and youth. For those who may have difficulty paying the stated membership rates, we have Membership For All, which ensures that nobody is ever turned
away because of their financial background.
We believe strengthening the community starts with you. We will make sure you have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. As you grow stronger, you'll strengthen your family and your neighborhood, and that makes us all stronger.
Joining the Y means joining a community that supports youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. That's why YMCA family memberships include:
- Free lap swim and recreational swim
- Free adult and youth swim lessons
- Free water exercise classes
- Free fitness, yoga and Pilates classes
- Free Downtown Writers Center classes
- Free use of our fitness centers
- Free Family Prime Time service, allowing adults to exercise while children play.
- Free Running Program
- Free orientations
- Access to YMCA branches throughout Central New York and in more than 10,000 communities nationwide