140 West Seneca Street
Manlius, NY 13104
Like us on Facebook
Hours of Operation
(September 6-May 31)
Monday - Friday...............5:30 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday..........................5:30am - 9:00 pm
Sunday............................8:00 am - 7:00 pm
We will be CLOSED:
Hours will be modified on the following holidays:
New Year's Day......... 9:00am-6:00pm
Christmas Eve........... 5:30am-Noon
New Year's Eve..........5:30am-5:00pm
Family prime time
Did you know? The Manlius YMCA offers FREE Prime Time for Family Members with children ages 6 weeks-7 years old.
Families may use Prime Time for up to 2 hours per day. Parents must stay in the building while their children are in Prime Time.
Manlius Y Prime Time Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:45am-12pm* AND 6-8PM
- Saturday: 8:30am-12pm
*Prime Time will be closed from 8:45am-12pm on any scheduled day off, snow day or two hour delay for FM schools. All members are encouraged to utilize Prime Time at the Fayetteville branch on those days.
NEW! Prime Time PLUS at the Manlius YNow offering Prime Time PLUS for ages 6 weeks-7 years old
- Monday-Friday: Pick 3 hours between 8:45am-12pm OR 6pm-8pm
- Saturday: pick any 3 hours between 8:30am-12pm
The mission of the YMCA of Greater Syracuse is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Job OpportunitiesThe YMCA of Greater Syracuse is continually looking for talented, enthusiastic people with a passion for strengthening the community by helping others.
Check out our current job openings at the Manlius YMCA!
NEW! Youth Tennis, Kinder Sports
and Dance Programs.
NEW! Athletic Performance Programs. Click HERE for Winter 2017 registration form
Check out all the info here.
How to read Turf Schedule Calendar:
- Open Turf (full turf open) & 1/2 Open Turf (1/2 turf field open) = any member sport allowed (except lax shooting on goal)
- Baseball/Softball = members open baseball/softball time
- Family Hour = Open turf time for families with small children
- Soccer = member open soccer time
- Adult Soccer = 18+ member soccer time
- Boy/Girls Lacrosse = shooting on goal time, helmets & goggles required
Schedule subject to change.
Please call 692-4777 for most current schedule.